View Single Post
(#11)
Old

Default 19-10-2011, 05:48 PM

How on earth can it be crinjey for you. Your not in it. Your are just projecting your own values onto it. Surely you are not that sensitive. With all your tough comments, and all your friends backing u up.

If there is any ego. I have to say that it is yours. I have given good reasons on u tube.

Ur reasons are only subjective. Not convincing.

Why do u not ask yourself why u have failed to convince me. Put your ego to one side then u might actually learn something.

I'm reasonable convince me and I will say thank you.

Ask yourself do u actually want to be silly or do u actually want to convince me.

How many of u have attacked me first. They are brave. Whereas the others just waited social permission from others to join in. Now there is nothing individualistic in that.

If anything some guys have come across as very politically correct. For example projecting crinjeness on behalf of the guys in the videos.

Why don't u just meet them in person and ask them. Or even PM them. The only intelligent reason not to do this is because u r scared of being proven wrong.

If I have removed anything it is to protect the fragile vanity of my opponents. Now do u think it is me who is more arrogant or u.

For the simple fact that all those who critiqued me, done it under the pretext of them feeling superior to me. How ironic that some of them bang on about equality.