View Single Post
(#26)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 18-10-2011, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire View Post
As they say "you dont look at the mantle piece when your stoking the fire ..."

Nice to see someone putting aside all the "be selective" bollocks and just going for it.
There's nothing wrong with going for a girl of questionable attractiveness when there are no other options. A friend of mine (a different friend) shags more than anyone I know simply because he doesn't give a shit whether a girl's a 10 or a 5.

Quote:
However I hope you treat this girl with respect, I dont mean marry her or anything but shes still a human being and to be honest we talk alot of crap on this and similar forums about being "authentic" and "alpha" and respecting people blah blah and then in the next breath treat dodgy looking girls as some kind of sub-human species.
There were no false pretences here - we both knew it was a one-night thing. I didn't ask for her last name or her number, and she wasn't forthcoming in giving me it, so we both know the score.

Quote:
Well I think she its likely she was at least dubious about you, and your comment pushed it to a no. I guess what I'm saying that if she was well into you that she wouldnt have given you the heave ho on the back of one dodgy remark IOW you were already flogging a bit of a dead horse at the time you sent that text.
You're probably right. We were still getting to know each other really, there's a good chance she was still in the process of being attracted to me and I blew it with that text. I'm not too bummed about it - she was a lovely girl and had a lot right about her, but was far from making me sit up and take serious notice. It's not like, during our date, she'd casually mentioned that she was a die-hard fan of Eels, Leeds United and Formula 1, and that her favourite food was lasagne with salad cream or anything. She sounded a bit sporty for me - into kayaking, long distance running and a lot of other stuff that sounded way too much like hard work to me.

It's just advice, fellas. Do whatever the FUCK you wanna do