View Single Post
(#23)
Old

Default 17-10-2011, 11:12 AM

HI I cannot remember posting anything on this forum. Somone else has posted things I have posted on another forum. There are impersonators out there. In trying to cause me grief they are fooling you to elicit a response.

All this was a very long time ago. Things have moved on. Please wake up. Everything imaginable has been said, all that you are doing now is competing with each other.

Sorry for the confusion.

This is only correct ID online. The others have been insulting you. Nothing I say applies to anyone unless you choose it to be.

Try learning something about bullying I am one person you are many.

I am on another forum. Where some of the same people have created false ID's impersonating me to do the same thing.

It seems ODD to apologise to anyone on this forunm as I have not posted anything silly here. Maybe you guys should ask for an apology from those who have impersonated me.

Somethings have been copied and pasted and then edited to come across more cruel.

Think about what you guys are responding to. As this is an evil act. I have made a formal apology to all those concerned on the forum this relates to. Why don't you PM the guys who posted those things. My number was copied.

Wake up cuz hatred makes people very highly motivated.

I do have feelings and I am not a superman.

Last edited by THE JACKAL; 17-10-2011 at 11:27 AM.