View Single Post
(#12)
Old
MASTER PUA
Bounce Back Champion

Default Fri 14th & Sat 15th Oct - London - 16-10-2011, 09:26 PM

Friday
------

Out in Leic Sq & Covent Garden with GLG and JohnnyB, a couple of the other lads joined later.

Started of in O'Neills, had a lot of laughs in there - GLG attempting to stop every woman that walked by, with varying degrees of success!

I get talking to a Finnish girl, au pair, cute. Get the number, continue interaction. Should have pushed to escalate further.....oh well.

We leave, cracking jokes on the way to the next venue. GLG stops a mother-daughter pair on the way, he is in the zone.

So we get to Porterhouse, couple of sets here and there. Whilst outside we get talking to a girl who has split off from her group, eventually I am talking to her one-to-one. Some light flirting, but nothing really coming out of it - I will talk about this at the end.

Move from Porterhouse to another bar, again a couple of sets in there but nothing really hooking. We then head to the club opposite, Verve.

At this point everyone went and did their own thing. I went downstairs to the dancefloor part, the club is packed. See a blondie stunner in a 'dancing circle' full of chodes. Decide to make a beeline straight for her, but bottle out at the last minute. Aargh! However she then goes to sit down by herself, I umm and arr then think 'fuck it' and went to talk to her. Direct opener - 'hey, you are very cute' - turns out she was visiting from Germany and leaving the next day! The conversation was awkward as we were both sat down, but she was sitting higher than I was as I was sitting on a stool

After a while she made her excuse and left, I then wandered aimlessly for a bit until finding 2 girls sat down. After some misinterpretation one of them (I'll call her Life Coach, because that was her job) moves up and lets me sit down.

The next 30 minutes was continual shit-testing by Life Coach. Things such as:
'where do you see yourself in 10 years time'
'you're so full of shit'
'I have a partner'
'you're lying' (when I said I was single)
'do you think I'm attractive'

After every conversation I usually have an idea of what went right/wrong - in this case, I got owned and ended up qualifying myself. But live and learn, live and learn.....

Saturday
---------

Was out at a club in the O2 with a couple of friends, the one notable interaction was with a girl so was clearly on it. She asked me what I thought she was from 1 to 10, I said 8, she was surprised, I said 'you need to do extra to earn the last 2'. So she then does a little sexy dance, we dance together, I raise it to 8.5. Did not escalate again, even after she stopped dancing to put on lip gloss. Error! Get her facebook, she goes to find her 'friend' but.....

later on I see her by herself again, and then 10 minutes later by herself. Go to talk to her, she says he is talking to another guy and I need to wait.

WTF?!

Immediately delete her details, then have a moment of clarity.

Lessons learned this weekend
-----------------------------

I'm not really that bothered about not getting laid.
And with this realisation, the heavy weight that I was dragging behind me has now been cut off.

A while back, I posted about pursuing goals outside of women, and these are now going really well. I could get laid if I wanted to, but it would be one of those shags that I would immediately regret.

This links with the failure to escalate - I am not escalating because I am scared of 'fucking it up', meaning that I think the woman is of higher value. But if I'm attracted to her, it should come naturally, and she would feel it as well. Likewise, she would also feel it if I was trying too hard or trying to put on a front (as may have been the case with Life Coach).

And if I escalate and get denied....well at least I showed her my intentions.

So now I feel I am entering another phase of self-development, best illustrated by this quote from George Leonard:

'....mastery is not about perfection. It's about a process, a journey.'.

Until next time....

'I've never known a man worth his salt who, in the long run, deep down in his heart, didn't appreciate the grind, the discipline.' - Vince Lombardi

'The secret of happiness is not discovered in the absence of trials, but in the midst of them' - Ted Nace
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SmileyK For This Useful Post:
daleinthedark (17-10-2011), Lovefish (20-11-2011), Snake Eyes (10-11-2011)