Thread: Creatine
View Single Post
(#16)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 16-10-2011, 08:24 PM

I've been taking creatine now for a little over a week (meant to buy casein but my dumbass got mixed up at the store the first time) and since using it I've seen improvements with my workout ability. I take the creatine about half hour before my workout, and I have seen an improvement in my ability to workout longer, feel less pain, etc...

I've also experienced much more thirst, having to piss quite a bit more often, and I'm sweating less. This last one worried me quite a bit the first few times I was working out, because I could feel my heart rate skyrocketing in the process (couldn't determine body temp), but I wasn't sweating much. So I've begun taking long water breaks during my workout so that I don't overstress myself, and then take a cool shower immediately after workout & whey shake. Seems to be helping. Only side effect that I really don't enjoy is the heavy feeling that the creatine leaves in my stomach.

But in the week or so that I've used it, I have seen quite a change. My (usually) skinny ass is beginning to look like there's muscle there, which is a vast difference to how I used to work out and only seemed to tone, rather than build. And all this within a week? I can't wait to see what three months looks like.
The Following User Says Thank You to lucidfer For This Useful Post:
Maxemillion (16-10-2011)