(#3)
Old
MASTER PUA
Helicopter Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to daleinthedark
Default 16-10-2011, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
its not one stupid bitch mate, its all of them, they are all the same... no girl challenges me, its BOOOOOOORRRRINN!!! i feel that my own opinion of myself has elevated to a point where i feel i need to travel to find a woman i feel is in my league! not just based upon physical, but i expect them to be smart, funny, insensitive to ridicule, affectionate but not needy, sexy, good in bed, loyal, self sufficient but none of that independent woman i wont let u pay for me shit...

on top of bein fit lookin and shape, clean & healthy and nice tastin shaved pussy

they are NOWER
Haha Phil thats a hard list of criteria to find anybody to match up to let alone girls. But I get what you are saying about shooting clunge in a barrel!

Personally I found it easier to call off the search, spend my time doing my hobbies, more surfing, exercise etc. which took out the boring part. I found girls specific to what I enjoyed too. They weren't perfect but they were good enough to take on dates and keep little daleinthedark entertained in the bedroom. Not that you probably dont already do that and I'm not naive enough to think you spend your time searching for girls

Do you think there's a girl who can meet your needs? or do you think you need to change your opinion of yourself? (these aren't meant in a derogatory way, more of a solution)

As for the pussy, buy her a Mach3 and make her eat fruit - effects cunnilingus and sperm

Be desireless. Be awesome. Be gone