View Single Post
(#22)
Old

Default 09-10-2011, 06:33 PM

@lucidfer

Very true, having an attractive accent or coming from a "fashionable" culture is always a DHV, although it's value is higher for some women than others. It certainly does not guarantee a lay.

However, some nationalities/ cultures/ ethinicities are actually a DLV, as are some accents (whether the Politically correct watchdog likes it or not). A guy who speaks English with a Chinese or Indian accent would amost certainly struggle to pull an HB in either the UK or US. However, having a UK accent in the US or vice versa (perhaps to a slightly lesser extent in the latter case) can certainly work in one's favour.

Back when I was living in the UK, I could enver understand the fascination with "Italian guys". I always (this was pre-PUA discovery AFC times) imagined that all the guys there must be incredibly attractive and romantic and all the rest of it. I've lived in Italy for four years now. Are they all amazingly attractive? NO! Although there are some very attractive men here, there is not a higher percentage of good looking men here at all. N fact I would also say that there probably is a higher percentage of Ugly men here than the UK. Are they Romantic? Yes... and guess what? the girls hate it! why? because it's AFC, it's lame and it's weak. It seems the cultural norm to invite a girl to dinner for a first date here. Having a strong frame here, not seeking approval and all of the fundamental thinking of pickup will take you further here than in the anglo-saxon countries. So why do girls from northern europe and USA find Italian males attractive? it's fashionable and cosmopolitan magazine says it's the thing to be. They have the preselection DHV gift wrapped and offered on a golden tray. But look again... I repeat, the guys here are no more attractive than any other countries physically, but their DHV spike means that the girls looks at him through DHV speckled glasses even before speaking to him. Then consider a handsome Turkish man, who is ethnically similar to an Italian. He might well be better looking than the Italian, but Turkish males are stererotyped as being backwardly muslim, lame lovers and sexist. Is it true? in modern Turkey? I don't fucking think so usually.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to traptinrome For This Useful Post:
amit1207 (09-10-2011), lucidfer (09-10-2011)