View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Pulling older women/milfs - 08-10-2011, 09:17 PM

Tonight i bumped into a smoking hot older woman, I hadnt met in a few years (i liked her back then, but fuck she looks damn good now!!). I know her a bit so it was easy to number drop her.Shes got 3 kids, one that needs full time care from her = very little spare time and one of her 3 kids is nearly my age.
So my questions are do you pull older women differently or just the same??how do i stop her thinking im a kid even tho im nearly 30!! as her daughters a similar age and tho im pretty sure she is/could be interested she seems to make mothery comments to me from time to time,which i have tried my best to neg away,thus far?? ie dont be going into old mother mode with me,you`ll be teaching me how to tie my shoe laces in a minute
She has barely any free time,which is both good and bad,im not 100% sure but im pretty sure shes not got a bf and dont imagine she has time to go look so she must be gagging for it,the flip side is i doubt she will have much time to spend with me if i can get her to spend time with me so the logistics could be a nightmare.
Any and all suggestions welcome

Those who risk nothing, do nothing, achieve nothing,become nothing!!