Thread: Girl wing
View Single Post
(#7)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 07-10-2011, 08:11 PM

I've been considering the same situation. My closest friend is a girl, about 4 years older than me, and we've gotten to know each other REALLY well well before PUA came into my life (but totally platonic). We're far more like brother and sister than anything else, and have been talking about everything in our lives together for several years already, so naturally she was the first one I turned to about PUA. It's actually been interesting, because I've been running a lot of stuff that I read/hear about past her, and she's confirmed about 95% of it from a girl's perspective and helped to fill in some of the reasons of why things work and what the reasoning behind a lot of the stuff is, which helps me a whole lot more with comprehending what and why I'm doing certain things and getting results.

Plus she thinks it's fucking awesome to get info on dating tips that are logic-based, rather than emotionally based like most women's information is.

But yea, I've been hesitant on going out and using her as a wing, and specifically went to another guy to try and get him interested in becoming a wing... but he's far more interested in a serious relationship than doing pickup, so I have mixed feelings on teaching him now...

Best bet that I can say is to lay down the law sooner rather than later, and that you should also help her single out guys at the bar and help screen them for her, just as she's gonna help you