View Single Post
(#10)
Old
MASTER PUA
Starcastle Champion

Default 04-10-2011, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by camarda View Post
these last few days, i've been going over some old emails i sent to a girl, who spurned my advances. i fell for this girl hard at one point.

i sounded exactly as you do now. desperate, needy, painful e-mails. i acted/talked, like a piece of me was taken away just like you are now. the truth is, nothing is taken away. something is added. pain and suffering are added, and you want to get that thing back that you believe will remove the pain and suffering.

well... after a few months, when the pain and suffering has died down, you will look, and realise nothing was taken away (things were added) and you may see (i did see), that your actions are so desperate and wanting of her, because you are so desperate to get rid of the pain you feel.

the pain is yours, it isn't her problem. its time to deal with it yourself. don't expect her to solve your pain and heartbreak, its nothing to do with her. its kind of like me going up to a tramp and asking him to sort out my high electricity bill i can't afford. absolutely, well and truly, nothing to do with her. it is all you.

IT ISN'T HER PROBLEM.
YOUR PAIN IS NOT HER PROBLEM!!! IT IS YOUR PROBLEM!!!!
WHAT A FUCKING POST!!!

ur still gay tho adam, so there

* Insert Funny Tag Line *