View Single Post
(#2)
Old
MASTER PUA
Starcastle Champion

Default 04-10-2011, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOUNCER161 View Post
Well guys, me and my girl, we have had this long distance relationship for 10 months. She lives in Slovakia and I study in England, weve been 'personally' together for 6 months out of the 10 months that we are oficially a couple. I spent whole summer with her until 12th of September, since then im in england again but i was about to go back to slovakia on 14th of October but seems like i wont because today we broke up, she left me. She wrote me a message to call her, and she said that she wants to break up because this relationship makes no sense, that she only sees me once in 2 months for 2 weeks. I know that she was always attracted to me, to be more arrogant, i am the guy who is always surrounded with girls and she knows it but lately i acted a little bit needy, i gave her too much power lately by writting her gay messages about how i like her and bla bla and she felt like im GRANTED. We often talk on facebook but mostly on phone.

You know guys, im not trying to be a hero, it hurt me that my girl left me. And i know exactly what a general PUA advice for this would be, ''forget about her and get another girls, you will soon forget about her, it are just chemicals, dont worry bro''.

BUT, i want to make her attracted to me again and fucking beg me to come back to her. What should i do to make it happen? Guys, she is only 19 !

I would like to see some positive replies from you, dont say that there is nothing you can do about it now. There always is a solution and if u think there isn't then don't post here please !

All advice is appreciated, thank u !
distance

* Insert Funny Tag Line *