Thread: Clothing
View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Send a message via MSN to Flake
Default Clothing - 24-08-2009, 01:30 AM

Hai guyz, recently I've been thinking about clothing and its use in getting the girlies. When I was an AFC I thought wearing shirts etc. out all the time would make me look my best for girls but its come to light that this is wrong for a various reasons:

1) Everyone does it, you don't look original and you certainly don't look like the coolest muthafucker in the room
2) Funny and original clothes attract attention and create an instant opener(for them).

Now I'm not talking about all this mystery method extreme shiznit, I'm talking about cool clothes. I recently bought YELLOW PRAWN CREW NECK T-SHIRT - Printed T-Shirts - Mens T-Shirts and Vests - TOPMAN pretty much for a laugh. I wore it out one night and I got a load of people approaching me complementing my t-shirt. (chargrilled.co.uk have loads of cool t-shirts like this)

I then thought, how can I use this as an opener and figured like, If I bought an "I'm with stupid" t-shirt I could get my mates to take pictures of me next to random girls which would be a pretty good opener imo.

What'dya guys think?

Ladies Favourite, General Flake.