View Single Post
(#17)
Old

Default 30-09-2011, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tw1sted View Post
The thread was removed.

We have been penalised by Google. Whilst we have not been delisted from Google, we might as well have been.
It's so frustrating as we are about the most whitehat site on the internet. We do not promote or advertise anything. We fund the forum out of our own pockets. Whilst some of our competitors are unethical spammers, we are not. We work hard to prevent any spammers getting through. Yet we are the ones Google decides to punish.

I have resubmitted to Google for reconsideration about 5 times so far, each time making the site even more Google friendly. Yet they reject us with an automated response stating that we should follow their guidelines. We do, fully. I have begged for a reason from them, or any hint at all. They don't provide it.
I just hope that will soon get sick of me asking in their support forums and give me a break.
When did the traffic fall off?

You're probably best not to do another inclusion request for a good couple of months, otherwise it will auto-reject you.

Also, how did the Panda update affect the site (PM me if you need to). And, what have you done to make the site 'more Google friendly'?

Last edited by Flipper; 30-09-2011 at 04:49 PM.