View Single Post
(#5)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 28-09-2011, 10:27 PM

Shock of shock horrors, I've actually started thinking about getting on the healthy train. Some recent photos of me have been less than flattering, and whilst I'm not a fan of doing anything energetic, I'm far less of a fan of being a fat cunt, so some covert exercising is required.

I refuse point blank to diet (I eat reasonably well anyway, and in reasonable amounts. Maccy D's is an occasional treat, and the Colonel is only visited about twice a year), although I'll be cutting booze right back (I'm pretty sure I owe my current size to Mr John Smith, and I've been going off booze anyway).

Most of it'll be exercise and slightly cutting down on portion sizes for me. I saw a thing on the One Show a while back about an exercise regime, I wonder if anyone has any more info? Basically, they took two subjects of the same sort of weight and fitness, and whilst one did standard jogging a few times a week, the other did bursts of very high intensity exercise (sprinting for however many seconds followed by a rest, then repeat for about 30 minutes) as regularly. The result was that the second bloke lost a shitload more weight and got fitter over the course of 6 or so weeks.

It's just advice, fellas. Do whatever the FUCK you wanna do