Thread: Office Game
View Single Post
(#8)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 28-09-2011, 04:42 PM

to relate-- my school that I go to is fairly small, and sounds similar to ninjaelephant's scenario of stuck up 6's & 7's mostly, but there are some 8's and 9's thrown in, and maybe a 10.

As far as gaming these girls go, I've decided to not allow myself to mix school and pleasure too much, as I've found that drama spreads like wildfire here. But what I have been doing is still running game with girls all over, occasionally taking instant lunch dates (that aren't dates, but they don't know that) and getting every girl in the school interested in me. Granted, this is an art school, so half of the guys are either gay or pansies, but even still it's working quite well.

If I was going to begin to fuck girls at this school, I've decided it's far easier to build up attraction throughout the whole school and then work from the top down, rather than the bottom up. Otherwise i'm lowering my standard immediately based on the first girl I fuck, and then later I'd have to bust my balls trying to raise my value to fuck the girls with higher social value in the school. AKA freshmen = never.

---

So, to take this and relate it to what you're talking about ninjaelephant, what I suggest you do is start flirting back with some decent girls that you know will be reactive to you, (especially if you know they gossip a lot), but never push forward with any sort of relationship. This should generate jealousy in the other girls, and soon you can have even the hottest girls openly flirting with you, to which you can then do as you see fit.

Or you can just try flirting directly with the hottest girls and hope for the best. But one side effect might be that jealous male bosses might try to make your life difficult from that point on, depending on your social standing in the company, or a bad game might leave you in a socially awkward position that will follow you the rest of the time at the company.