View Single Post
(#11)
Old
MASTER PUA
Bounce Back Champion

Default The solution is.....more girls - 25-09-2011, 10:00 AM

Went out on Friday night in Islington for my friends 30th. Ended up going to this nice little bar, where I met Green Jess (I call her this because she was wearing a green dress, highly unoriginal but effective). From the very start there is chemistry, her friends left her to it as well which is always a good thing. For some reason I was disqualifying myself heavily ('you live too far away, North and South don't get on, it would never work out etc.) but at the same time talking about going on a Caribbean cruise together. Lol.

Get the number, meet he friends who approve, go back to my friends for a bit, then find her again for a final dance near the end of the night. She says she has to leave, quick kiss, she is still holding my hand. I tell her (in dramatic tone) 'you have to let me go!' Her response is 'maybe I don't want to' and actually starts pulling me towards the door. On this occasion, however, I don't wish to leave my crew as I haven't seen them for a while.

The next day I sent a text (shoulda sent one straight after getting the number, but oh well) and then got anxious about the wait. Probably because I actually liked this girl. What the fuck, I do not like this feeling. Then I realised the solution to these feelings of neediness is:

MORE GIRLS. MORE. GIRLS.

Those who are good at this shit approach 1000x more than the average man, that is why they are better. Technique is 10%. Yesterday I made the decision to start putting my ass on the line a bit more when it comes to approaching. Watch this space, I feel some interesting FRs coming your way soon....

'I've never known a man worth his salt who, in the long run, deep down in his heart, didn't appreciate the grind, the discipline.' - Vince Lombardi

'The secret of happiness is not discovered in the absence of trials, but in the midst of them' - Ted Nace