View Single Post
(#4)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 21-08-2009, 02:33 PM

What do I say in texts? I usually mention something about what we were talking about the more bizarre and stupid the better.
With this girl recently it was easy because she asked me on the night to teach her how to skateboard so she was basically asking me out anyway.

I texted her calling her Audrey (because on the night I said she had a bit of Audrey Tautou about her) and said something about if she was still up for some communist skateboarding (due to my waving chairman mao watch).
If they don't reply then they're not the kind of girl i want because they're not daft like me, so it doesn't matter and I don't get hung up about it.

Then text back and forth a bit (not too much 1 or 2) then ask them if they want to get a drink sometime or go skateboarding. Actually I ask Audrey skateboard (that's what she is in my phone) if she wanted to get a coffee/tea somewhere because we both couldn't make daytime skateboarding.

Oh and say you can only do certain days I usually never do mondays (knackered after weekend), thursdays (because of improv) and friday-saturday (out with the boys!) it makes you look like you have stuff to do and aren't prepared to jump through hoops for her (which i'm not)

"Is it wrong for a man to love his guitar?"

"It is if he puts his balls between the strings, and strums himself to ecstasy!"