View Single Post
(#64)
Old
MASTER PUA
Starcastle Champion

Default 21-09-2011, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chops147 View Post
you're totally full of shit and I'm starting to realise that you are extremely insecure. You have to be right all the time and your inability to accept defeat and stand down will be your downfall.

I'm not replying to this thread anymore cos I just realised I've been using this forum thinking you, kowolski e.t.c have the answers but it's just another case of the blind leading the blind.

my parting gift is this. you need to learn that you don't have to dominate everything and an apology doesn't show weakness it shows strength because you were able to adapt.

as tyler durden said in fight club "stop trying to control everything"
its a forum mate... nobody is leadin nobody. the issue most on the forum have when u say

PHIL & KOWALSKI AND THEM LOT is wer not assed its just somethin we do and talk online during our lives...

then there are people like u who are comin here coz u have made PUA ur life... its just about bein normal

wen u try & put words in our mouths about how u perceive our reactions its bollocks, we are good with life coz shit like this doesnt phase us, maybe u should try it.

imagine me sayin

"right thats it ive realised that you all are not what i thought and im not using this forum" Boo hoo

just means u held it in some form of regard.. like an underling

GET A GRIP!!!!

IT

IS

A

FUCKING

FORUM!!!!!!!!! PUA's or people who are good with girls rnt GODS!!! they are just people... im not insecure mate, and the fact u think by reading shit on a screen, why?? coz u read a few psychology books on route to being good with women?

its just a bit of fun,

WHY SO SERIOUS????

* Insert Funny Tag Line *