MASTER PUA
Starcastle Champion

Default 21-09-2011, 01:11 PM

[quote=Zed;56031]IMO

Good synth sounds!

If it were my track I'd do the following:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zed View Post
I think the Hat has a good sound but it stands out a little too much.
u are right, to be fair they wer a the last addition so havent been touched yet...

Quote:
I would take the edge off the attack with a fade in, and maybe adjust the volume down ever so slightly.
gonna try this

[quote=Zed;56031]IMO

Good synth sounds!

If it were my track I'd do the following:

Quote:
I would take the sub frequencies down a bit and add a touch more bass above 100Hz so it comes through.
to be honest i tried that but because i used a saw wave not sign for grit... anythin higher doesnt sit right... i dont want the sub to come throo... its only for movement... just needs to be less i think, some compression stuff... ids muddying stuff atm.

Quote:
I would make the first build up something a bit more intense to create tension for the long breakdown. Add a 2 beat repeating delay and fade out at the end of the first build up, so it creates a lead out. Also add a light crash.
again, this ison the cards but dynamics need to be the last thing so they sit right & i have some weird plans for that first break... but ye it defo needs work

Quote:
I would make the kick stand out a bit more, as it seems to get lost in all the Fx sounds going on near the end.
this is more to do with the FX rather than the kick itself... as we know if we want somethin to stand out more we take away from everything around it rather than add to it.

but i shall give the hats a glance as u suggested.

cheers

* Insert Funny Tag Line *