Thread: Sd matrix
View Single Post
(#35)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 20-09-2011, 10:03 AM

Phil have you ever seen the film Quadrophennia?

Well i was watching it and a character in it is simalar to you which is the mod leader played by sting everyone looked up to the dude he was splashing the cash playing the big man the same as you and they all followed him .

The mods against the rockers set in the sixties brighton they fight in the end sting is in court as he has been arrested the judge gives him his punishment he cockily says i will pay the fine now!.

But in the end the other dude in the film sees sting for what he is a sell out he is no rebel or leader just a plain bull shit artist like you PHIL because he works at a posh hotel as a bell boy carrying the cases for the rich people looking for tips supplicating to them sting sees the guy looking at him and realises what the dude is thinking.That yeah i have no credidbilty im a joke all i represent is fake that is you PHIL. That was a very poingnant moment for me as i thought off you your him.

Also you trying to troll me well your the one thats cut and pasteing my post last night!!!!!! .

While i was busy not bothered about your silly antics saying estasy cures cancer classic i had a big laugh with that.

Now back to the main argruement you are taking steroids to get a fitness body that is pure insane never mind.

Also arnie you look at him now he is tiny due to stoping the roids!!!! .

The reason your not making gains is your over training ive looked at your routine way to much phil to many sets less is more phil!!!!!!.

You have clearly been found out i hope the others on the furum wake and see what you really are a fake you cant even live a clean life style and stanley thats to Kowalski dont keep sucking phils dick he is a grown man he can defend him self you imput is not needed.

Dont tell your grand ma how to suck eggs i know a hell of a lot very well read your out of your league your pissed that makes me laugh.

Also im very doutful of what you now as your clarly a liar dont bother replying as PHIL you never accept when your wrong and you never lose a argrument.

And for the record most of you are instantly forgetable on this forum i dont really care what you guys think stick with your cliques big in a group typical english behavoiur now good day .

I may look else were as this furum is way to much of you Phil!!!!.

So i will not be bothered at all to your futile lairing bullshitting responce good day.

i dont believe you i want to meet him!.. or at least some sort of youtube video

]