Thread: Sd matrix
View Single Post
(#27)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 19-09-2011, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
im sure you gave me down the banks a few weeks back about steroids and claimed you wer getting WELL better results naturally.

whilst i do understand peoples disapproval of steroids i do have an issue with people judging people. I never disputed it at the time because who am i to call u a liar.

but i would PISS 105 kg and in 8 months have added 40 - 50 k to my bench.

people on this forum are so inconsistent with what they say...

well done for doing it naturally... but horses for courses
if i remember you said you benched a 100 kg and then 110kg as for being judgemental thats what thid furum is about every is judgeing evaulating you have a ok body but someone else that does body building said you have a foot players body .

Also im only 25kg from hitting 300 pounds and that doing it natrual just plain blood and guts training the dorain yates style proper hardcore training im sorry your pissed that im makeing gains the natraul way but i have always been gifted at sports i was the beat runner at school and easily the beat in the the school.

At 14 i arm wrestled my elder sister boyfreind he was 21 and you know what i beat him he was so pissed cant tell you the shit my sister said to him you got beat by my baby brother .

Look you should train natraul hell i can do it and when you stop you body will loose muscle you gained in a very short time.

Aslo i have a witness that seen me do 105kg on the bench press im not a lair if i was i would say i can do 200kg.

When i hit 300 pounds i will put a pic up on the furum next to yours well the old pic as you stated your benching huge amount what are you benching then phl???????.And Phil you judge people all the time dude!!.

I would happily put my pic up againgt you then we could have a poll on the furum the one with the most votes wins.