Thread: Sd matrix
View Single Post
(#25)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 19-09-2011, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
if you do it properly, short term side effects are very unlikely. ur better training in a small REAL non commercial gym, getting to know someone and make sure you learn about PCT & do it properly.

the risks are not in the steroids but those who sell it.

but yes in 8 weeks you would see MASSIVE results if you train properly
But if the drugs your sampling are suspect this could happen with any illegal drug then you could be taking for example rat poison or bleach any thing they can use mill to a white powder then you choose to risk your health and sanity for the sake off having a laugh and getting muscular.

And also what are the long term implications off taking drugs you may be prepared and stated that i will be having a great time but at 47 you may be incapable of recalling all those great times in ibiza and be a walking wreak off a man shuffling along going what day is it my mind is a shambles but you know what i dont care because its my choose and im dave no william or was it fuck i cant remember because my brain i so mush like think ossie osborne a prime example a walking wreak and retarded due to drugs your responce will be intresting.