View Single Post
(#6)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 17-09-2011, 07:21 AM

More good advice from Dale, yeah it all comes down to limiting beliefs and not being sexual enough. Oh and weight is also an issue for me, I need to lose about 4 stone atm (I'm about 20 stone atm, I am 6'5" though), though people tell me I'm not really fat (go figure).

I've started using a lot more kino, it seems to come quite naturally i.e hugging, touching to emphasize a point, high five etc I think one of the biggest sticking points is dealing with rejection, on an intellectual level I know this is ridiculous, but inside it still really affects me, I've got better, I don't dwell on it anywhere near as much as I used to, but my heart still sinks when it happens.

I need to finish the blueprint, I listened to most of it a while ago, should really go back through it all and actually finish it. I've recommended it to people already based on what I'd heard. Just find Tyler really annoying unfortunately.

Once again thanks for the advice mate, I just need to actually take some of it, I also need to go out a lot more.

Expectations are self-fulfilling prophecies.
The Following User Says Thank You to Giant For This Useful Post:
daleinthedark (17-09-2011)