View Single Post
(#5)
Old
MASTER PUA
Helicopter Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to daleinthedark
Default 17-09-2011, 06:15 AM

Giant I was single for 3 years and it's totally down to your limiting beliefs. Lots of posters advocate watching RSD Blueprint decoded - Do it! It will help you release your true potential.

Next listen to your mates. They will tell you you're awesome and support you, because you seem like a nice chap and unless you've had a bear attack your face, you're probably not a bad looking chap either.

You probably perceive it that you're not wearing the right clothes or good looking enough for a fit girl. Not True! as long as you are wearing decently fashionable clothes (i like to add something quirky in to show I'm a little different) and you have a alright physique (you;'re not a fat slob) it totally comes down to your personality.

you can open girls, get conversation going, build comfort and even get numbers! So the problem here is you are not being forward/sexual enough. Use touching/kino to convey this. I picked up a little trick where if you keep eye contact and hold her forearm for several seconds early on in your interaction as it helps cement a connection. and I believe this is true, not because it's a magic bullet but because you are confidently making contact without acknowledging so. I also like to play and talk about any jewelry they have around their hands/wrists as you play and talk, then move onto something else but still hold their hand(s).

Also create a sexual private joke! but don't over use it. It works 2-fold, you can text/call her later and refer to it to reframe the conversation sexually but also recall her feelings of comfort and fun! You can also give a cheeky leg squeeze under the table to convey a private joke with a group and get some kino in!

I don't want to bombard you with too much advice other than aim to close either kiss or take home, even if you crash and burn because eventually it will just click!

Be desireless. Be awesome. Be gone

Last edited by daleinthedark; 17-09-2011 at 06:18 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to daleinthedark For This Useful Post:
Giant (17-09-2011)