View Single Post
(#4)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 16-09-2011, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daleinthedark View Post
Had exactly the same problem - go out with the intention of closing! Everytime you sarge just think i need to close 1 way or another.

work on kino and leading whoever you'r with.

Also like Phil advocates put it out from the start - "hey you must be the cute 1 of the group" or be stronger set a sexual frame with a bit of innuendo "Posh girls are supposed to be really dirty in bed, are you?"

Confidence in relation to this is really just having no fear of being rejected. The more I thought about it i came to the conclusion - when you first meet a girl they're not rejecting you personally as they don't know anything about you it is merely because she isn't in the mood. Don't take something that isn't meant personally, personally
Mate sounds like quality advice, I generally have no problems opening people, or getting phone numbers, but I think I succeed with this more in the frame as a friend. I guess it all comes down to limiting beliefs about my desirability, the key thing is to get over these, just trying to work out how.

I've always found that when I go out with the intention of pulling I generally fail, when I go out just having fun and don't think about girls, I usually get hit on quite a lot, I've always been shit at responding to this though.

Love the posh birds line, I've said shit to girls like that in the past, when I manage to stop being such a "nice guy"

Anyway been texting the "fit" one, seemed to be cool, then she casually dropped in something about her boyfriend, fuck it, still a potential friend, don't know enough people around here as I've spent far too much time sitting around getting high and staying in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire View Post
If your getting decent women throwing themselves at you, even in small numbers, I cant see that your doing alot wrong. I think your in danger of buying into the PUA "you should be able to pull any bird at will" myth.
Cheers, but that was a while ago, I've been pretty much single for the last 2-3 years, I used to be fairly natural, just with massive limiting beliefs. I haven't really had decent women throwing themselves at me recently, and most of the best ones threw themselves at me whilst I was in a relationship and hence unavailable.

Thanks for your concern, but I'm not, I read The Game and it was both fascinating and disturbing, I don't want to be a "PUA" I just want to be comfortable hitting on girls.

Expectations are self-fulfilling prophecies.