View Single Post
(#3)
Old
MASTER PUA
Starcastle Champion

Default 15-09-2011, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenePoole View Post

The thing is that on some level it annoys you as otherwise you wouldn't react by deleting their number. In fact deleting their number sounds like a way of dealing with the rejection
I've not been rejected.... its as i said its just how she is... she done it before then contacted me to meet up. i havent deleted her number. and she is on my facebook. il still talk to her & have a laf with her, but as far as as anythin more im not gonna bother... trust me, on some level it really doesn't annoy me which is the whole purpose of the thread

Quote:
which is fine - it's a great way of forgetting about it. It's not that different a feeling from one-itis, which most say you should solve by going out and meeting someone else. You simply replace the emotion or any time you have invested.
meet sumone else?? ye thats a good idea... coz me being me i only text one girl at a time.

the fact i had one of the fittest girls ive ever set eyes on bent over my kitchen table in a brownie uniform on the weekend askin me to cane her as hard as i can. that probably helped me get over the torment.

i had no emotional investment in this girl, and i havent in 99% of girls ive ever been meeting. im just saying you should expect respect from people, those who try GAMING you as such, consciously or unconsciously u should have no time for

Quote:
Do you really think the girls who put up with it from you are idiots? The whole reason you do it is to get attraction from them on some level - it seems harsh to call them idiots afterwards.
yes i do... however i dont act that way with the ones i decide i wanna make my bitch.

these are the girls i treat as equals. i expect to be treated as such by everyone. if someone doesnt then i have no time for them... this applies to men and women and you should act the same

* Insert Funny Tag Line *