View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA
Starcastle Champion

Default Double Standards... Ok In My Book! - 14-09-2011, 11:33 PM

Here is a story which led me to this thought b4 in the bath.

I met a girl a month or 2 back.... had her round, played about, seemed like possible GF material, funny etc. then she went of on holiday for 3 weeks

on her return we didnt meet up as i went on holiday fairly shortly after her return

now she messaged me when she got bak, and we text a little and said we should meet up.

i called her and she didnt answer... got a text a few days later askin if i wanted to meet up so i forgot about her not callin back, we wer making arrangements but it seemed again we wer both busy so i said we should leave it till next week, she agreed.

so i called her yesterday... and again, she hasnt replied. Now to be fair this doesnt bother me... i do it all the time, but im gonna get rid.

now when people say "why u get rid" & i reply "coz she doesnt return calls for days" they will say

"ur a cheeky fucker u do it all the time to girls"

and i do, but just because i do it doesnt mean im willing to put up with it, its ignorant.

now im not angry, infact kudos to her.. she has a well high value of herself ... but a few years ago that would have had me RIGHT on my toes and lovin it. but it seems i cant be assed with it anymore...

if it feels like its gonna be any trouble whatsoever, i dont care for it.

its so cool to be that disregarding of things, even if they are like a cat string... ive found that i have passed the need to chase dangling things.

its such a nice place to have such self control.

but anyway, ye, double standards r fine as long as you don't get angry when someone treats you how u treat others, and you can shrug & say, cool, but the girls who put up with it from me are idiots, im not an idiot.

* Insert Funny Tag Line *