View Single Post
(#20)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 13-09-2011, 10:23 PM

I can only echo what’s been said already coupled with my own experience.

If you can be arsed reading my very first posts you’ll discover this was my weakness as well.

Approaching groups.

Before I arrived at this site I’d quite happily been hitting single girls in the street with good success for months and before that spent months reading watching, listening to hours and hours worth of PUA material.

I knew exactly what to do and how to do it but my limiting belief was it felt impolite to approach a group, crazy I know but that’s what I believed, which was a real problem as I went out solo.

Naturally you avoid single girls for obvious reasons and a two set is almost impossible to isolate if you're wingless so that only left groups.

I overcame this by just simply approaching groups, I was reading a lot of NLP at the time which helped but essentially the only way you are going to overcome your fear is by doing it.

Don’t think about rejection shouldn’t even enter your head, don’t think about it, just do it, no hesitations. Talk to her.

It’s the only way to get good

Top 10 ebooks | Flaking | Revitalizing Old Numbers | Cold Reading Pussy | Being a Challenge to Women