View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default areas in game to improve... - 12-09-2011, 02:19 PM

I have always been good at opening girls when they are by themselves (shopping, coffee shops, work, clubs). I travelled a while ago for a few months and found it very easy to get a conversation going as everyone travelling was in the same "boat", ie eager to get conversations going about where you'd been, where you were from... Comfort and the latter stages are not something that bother me too much either and I had a fairly high hit rate whilst travelling.

However, I have a serious lack of conviction when it comes to opening sets of 2 girls or more and also what to talk about after the open. If I don't get an immediately chatty girl then I soon run out of things to say. Demonstrating higher value and all that isn't a problem but I don't find it particularly fun just reeling off lots of exciting things about myself unless it's intertwined with a long conversation with the girl.

So, how do you get over these sticking areas? Just practice? I'm not a fan of anything too pre prepared but I seem to have a higher fear when opening sets with multiple people than just someone by themselves. Not bothered about being rejected when a girl is by herself.

Last edited by GenePoole; 12-09-2011 at 02:26 PM.