View Single Post
(#9)
Old
MASTER PUA
Starcastle Champion

Default 11-09-2011, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan300 View Post
Phil, you speak like its all natural to you.

But, was it always this way? Or did you start off doing the PUA thing that everyone here is doing??
i could always fuck girls, but like u guys i felt like it was a game of cat and mouse. and if you have seen tom & jerry... being tom is no fun.

there is an episode where tom stops chasing... and tom becomes curious.

i realised that :

i dont need sex, i dont need women, i dont care about anyone elses opinion, if i get blown out and dwell on it, the only person thinking about it 5 or 10 or 15 mins onward is me

coz beleive it or not, nobody gives a shit about u 5 mins after the event. dwelling on moments and how u could have changed them, & how people are now laffin at u for being rejected

NEWSFLASH. nobody remembers.

think of a time u approached a girl, and she completely fucked u off... now if someone asked you about it u remember it IN FULL

ask her she will be like ... erm WA??? dont remember

coz negetive things that happen to you and their influence on life only has influece on yours, and how it does so is based on perception.

U NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE SHIT THAT CONCERNS U DOESNT CONCERN ANYONE ELSE, THEY DONT CARE

so you gettin told NO FUCK OFF, will damage u forever, and tomorow will be old forgotten news by her.

2 completely diff outcomes from one event

YOUR LIFE AND WORRIES BEYOND YOUR MIND R NOT REAL!!!

get the above and u will start doin better

* Insert Funny Tag Line *
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phil For This Useful Post:
dan300 (13-09-2011), Lovefish (11-09-2011)