View Single Post
(#8)
Old

Send a message via MSN to flows101
Default 11-09-2011, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
All the stuff about hearing your thoughts in the present moment, is stuff that has always happened you are just identifying it according to a new schema so it seems like something different.

This is a very confused thread, Flows. You talk about doing what you want and then about manipulation of social situations and playing with social dynamics. It can't be both.

Are you meaning that you are in a transition period where you are realising that doing-what-you-want is the way forwards but that belief has not fully developed yet so you still have one psychological foot in the manipulate-social-dynamics camp?

Peace,

kowalski
Yes your are right I have not yet fully internalized doing what-i-want so from time to time I drift in and out of manipulating-social-dynamics and just doing what-i-want.

For example:

Sometimes I see a hot girl and I just roll up and open with "hi my names Tai" with 100% belief and it fucking blows wide open.

Then other times I see a hot girl and I don't have that 100% belief so I PLAN the approach like "OK am goner walk up open the ugly one neg the hot one blah blah blah" when really what I WANT is to roll up and just open the HOT one right of the bat by just introducing myself.
The Following User Says Thank You to flows101 For This Useful Post:
kowalski (11-09-2011)