View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default meet a girl I like, not sure how to get on a date with her? - 10-09-2011, 07:16 AM

I attended a friends BBQ and met a HB who is of relationship material. We chatted for a long while at the BBQ and when she left she specifically came over to me to say she was moving in to the neighboring house and that I should pop round and say hello sometime.

So the next week I did and we chatted etc but her parents were also there aswell as her sister. HB then had to leave and I left shortly after but her mum said I should leave my number so I wrote it on a piece of paper, at which point her sister said she would save it in her phone as they would likely loose the paper and then gave me a missed call so I would have hers.

So now I have HB's sisters phone number on my phone.

I went around to say hello and invite HB out to the local for a drink to ideally get a chance to chat to her alone. Her mum answered and invited me in and we ended up chatting all together with HB, her mum and dad as well as HB's sister.

Which was cool but what i really want is to go on a date with HB. How do I make this happen, as I find it a bit difficult to ask in front of her parents etc?