Thread: '5 a Day'
View Single Post
(#47)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 30-08-2011, 03:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake Eyes View Post
Whilst we're on the subject - how are you guys on dirty talk? I am crap and don't really know what to say except - 'do you like it?' 'Your wet aren't you?' 'Harder?' 'Yeah you like that don't you' 'it feels good inside you' amongst other things that aren't really that great!
After reading through your awesome thread i noticed you got no replys on this.

When fucking a chick i will whisper in her ear asking if she likes dirty talk, if she says yes then she gives you permission say the most explicit things you can think of.

Tell her she is a filthy little slut & your gunna fuck the life outta her, shes a dirty filthy minx & your gunna ravage her & then cum on her face, you want to see her squirt her pussy juice everywhere, you want to see her licking out another chicks pussy, tell her you never wanna stop fucking her, ask her does she love your cock being pumped into her...

(& this is where she joins in if she hasnt already)

"yes im a fucking horny little bitch ive been a bad girl & i want you to punish me" .... "fuck me harder"

Using this short script things will definitely get hotter between you & her, even if she doesnt join in you will notice her getting pleasure out lf it, let your mind free to think of the sexiest, horniest, dirtiest thoughts you can imagine. It doesent even matter if you keep repeating the same things over & over, cos the sex is constantly getting steamier & better with the help of a little bit of "who's ya daddy"

You can use timing to make the experience better...

eg.you would slow down or almost stop, then get her to tell you how much she wants it, at which point you tease for a bit till she is practically begging for it.

Dirty talk is great & spices it up without a doubt

You can't win if you don't play