View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Talking London Saturday Sarge 3rd Sept - 29-08-2011, 12:50 PM

Ive been in and out of sarging for a few months for various reasons, LTR (from street gaming).

1pm outside Covent Garden tube station (In front of M&S supermarket), we split up in to small groups and meet up every 2 hours at different spots to regroup with lost wings and allow late comers to join, share stories, change groups etc..

Here's a map with the lowdown for the day Saturday Sarge - Google Maps. The shaded area is generally busiest, if you lose your group you know where its at. For out-of-towners it encompasses the Covent Garden, Chinatown (my fav ) and Soho areas with Oxford Street and Regent Street being the main thoroughfares.

This is a great way to network plus you'll meet wings you can really rock it with. All abilities, genders welcome. Im not gonna set up teacher/student dynamic, its gonna be a relaxed vibe in the groups like you're out with your buddies. However, if you can approach let me know so I can spread you out (no superpowers or magic tricks required) -- come on experienced dudes!

Ive been a bit rusty myself since my break so I've started uploading my exploits for the world to comment on; follow me on YouTube: urbanistgame's Channel - YouTube
Add me on google Latitude ([email protected]), I'll enable my location for the day so you can see where I am.

Heres the 2-part, 6 point plan!

Part 1: Day Game

1) Starting point 1pm: Covent Garden tube station (meet outside Marks and Spencer supermarket)

2) Regrouping point 3pm: outside Topshop, Oxford Street (Where else you dirty bastardos!)

3) Reconvening point 5pm: Pret A Manger (Corner of Long Acre and St Martin's Lane) this will be more of rest before we don our night game faces

Part 2: Night Game

4) Jewel Bar, Covent Garden 7pm

5) Piccadilly Institute 9pm

6) TigerTiger: Midnight (if im desperate at this point ;p)

Pussy! nom nom nom

urbanist 07725028794

Bruce Lee - "Be water my friend" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO3sBulXpVw