View Single Post
(#43)
Old

Default 25-08-2011, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLAJay View Post
Here's another one of your problems. NLP has not one piece of reputable evidence to support it. Given the nature of it's execution it's success should be easily testable in a controlled environment yet not one study has been done without being either falsified or absolutely debunked.

NLP is another one of those things that gets by on the strength of it's ridiculous and widespread marketing. It is a myth. False. No better than penis enlargement tablets.

Hypnotherapy on the other hand is not. Many places falsely call things from hypnotherapy NLP.

Looks like if for you everything is marketing, everything is false and ridiculous. I would agree with you if I had said that I was going to pay £3000 for a practitioner course! That is a fraud!!!

I m not paying anyone, I believe in that idea, probably I m wrong, but I m sure that it works and I m willing to put it into practice. This is not the place to discuss why I think it works, it's a place where if someone wants to help a guy to achieve his goal can just give him some ideas about how to do it.