View Single Post
(#40)
Old
MASTER PUA
Fishing the Sea Champion, Gyroball Champion, Eskiv Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to RLAJay
Default 25-08-2011, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pla1er View Post
Man, I appreciate your opinion, but I see things in a totally different way.

I m sure that almost anyone in this forum have heard the word NLP.
Well, I m not sure that all of them know how NLP was "created".

Read "whispering in the wind" by John Grinder and you ll find out that Grinder and Bandler didn't say: well, we want to become good hypnoterapist, let's go to uni, let's hang out with some unexperienced hypnoterapist and learn by trial and error...

They went to the best hypnoterapist in the world, they found a way to get in touch with him, they lived with him for 8 months and at the end they were able to perform like Ericksson.
Here's another one of your problems. NLP has not one piece of reputable evidence to support it. Given the nature of it's execution it's success should be easily testable in a controlled environment yet not one study has been done without being either falsified or absolutely debunked.

NLP is another one of those things that gets by on the strength of it's ridiculous and widespread marketing. It is a myth. False. No better than penis enlargement tablets.

Hypnotherapy on the other hand is not. Many places falsely call things from hypnotherapy NLP.
The Following User Says Thank You to RLAJay For This Useful Post:
Pla1er (25-08-2011)