View Single Post
(#27)
Old
MASTER PUA
Starcastle Champion

Default 24-08-2011, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovefish View Post
Wow what a thread,this has made so may things start to click in place in my head.
Just do what you want without fear.Be the guy you want to be ie fake it to make it almost.
I also realize where Phil and others had the nasty gf,that pushed you forward to better yourself.I had a similar relationship,which actually pushed me way back.In fact ive only realized recently that i was still sometimes pining about that relationship finishing up until recently,she left me over 5yrs ago!!I must be a serious masochist lol.I always felt i deserved the abuse and didnt deserve better hence guess what,self fullfilling prophecy!!
Also i love Alphas comment about letting yourself go and the girls go.I was at this very point only a month or so ago.
In my head how im seeing this thread is.Go for it,do what you want and what makes you feel good,without spoiling other peoples day whilst you doing it tho.Get out there and face your fears,make mistakes,strive to be a better man,have goals and go for it and do it now!!
I think i seriously need to go out there and do some clothes shopping (wearing the same three pairs of trousers for 3 years now!!!),Phil do ya fancy picking sumat out for me??
ive told anyon, u come to liverpool... with money from clothes....& shoes, haircut the lot...

and pay me for my time... (essentially what i earn per hour in work).... and by all means ill take u shoppin, grooming & then out & show u EXACTLY what i do. and DRILL IT INTO U. Ive done it for a few guys! it helps in BOUNDS with self confidence

* Insert Funny Tag Line *
The Following User Says Thank You to Phil For This Useful Post:
Lovefish (24-08-2011)