View Single Post
(#12)
Old
MASTER PUA
Fishing the Sea Champion, Gyroball Champion, Eskiv Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to RLAJay
Default 22-08-2011, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knave View Post
You're over doing it again Jay, this buisiness model describes many a internet based buisiness not just a PUA one. Whilst we're on the subject, how much did tyler make last year milking chumps, whats the difference....Correct, there isn't one.
I've been unable to find fault in their sales lines for the last year or so. They've also stopped engaging in the aforementioned small print statistical number of people getting money back thing. I forget the technical term for it now. They're also entirely honest about their affiliation with products.

While they once weren't far from the rest they've come a long way recently, I'm not absolving them from everything, their prices are still fucking ludicrous and they do still engage in the short bootcamp model. They however do not lie to their customers, they sell exceedingly well, they do not lie while they do it though. In that there is a significant difference.