View Single Post
(#10)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 22-08-2011, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLAJay View Post
You're over simplifying and misunderstanding what I said anyway, I'll clarify in more detail.

I didn't attack the person, I attacked the company, the company that lies, manipulates, misrepresents and cheats. In terms of ethics it ranks alongside Murdoch. If hacking into phones would be beneficial to their business they'd have zero problem doing so. Lying and building business models around free stuff with attached small print and the statistical knowledge of how many people will actually bother to get their money back is NOT cool. Neither is representing one thing and giving another, or falsely giving testimony in conjunction with other companies for affiliate sales and profiteering through lies.

Adam's a cool bloke. Really friendly, genuinely wants to and seeks to help people. He's got little ego and is incredibly humble. One of those people that's impossible to dislike when you've met them, except perhaps those people that are jealous.

I am perfectly free to express that I find/found it disappointing when he decided to work alongside scumbags out to do nothing but milk people. I'm quite sure he has some sort of rationale for it though, possibly along the lines of the fact he can better expose and reach out to more people through a company of their size. I on the other hand don't agree that the ends justify the means. Deals with the devil in order to do good and all that. I'm sure there's a few metaphors and sayings that apply.
You're over doing it again Jay, this buisiness model describes many a internet based buisiness not just a PUA one. Whilst we're on the subject, how much did tyler make last year milking chumps, whats the difference....Correct, there isn't one.

Don’t think about rejection shouldn’t even enter your head, don’t think about it, just do it, no hesitations. Talk to her.

It’s the only way to get good

Top 10 ebooks | Flaking | Revitalizing Old Numbers | Cold Reading Pussy | Being a Challenge to Women