Thread: Women to Avoid
View Single Post
(#4)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 22-08-2011, 02:01 PM

In my opinion why let them manipulate we must spot the signs and test there moral compass this can be done by laying traps on her!!.

By having a real live proper conversation with the lady you should in time be able to gauge if she is going to turn into a joan collins type of woman that will look beutiful but when you get her in the sack she will only want the missionary position be very lazy and give only a half hearted attempt of good sex.

Knave you need to look at different places to meet that really class woman you will only meet rubbish in local night clubs and bars.

In my opinion guys today have it hard to meet a proper decent bird most women are either neroictic egotistical vain and materilistic this stems from being brought up on fairy tales disney and horrible pop music such as take that and awful girl bands.

IN my opinion the classy women are usually snapped up by the time they get to university some guy at the university will have pulled her leaving only the rejected ones left to us.

Its tough but the womens movement demanding changes and now we are paying for our fore fathers sins as before women could not inherit could not vote also could not go to university this was manipulation from us!!!!.

So im afraid that due to the world changing so fast the mordern man has failed to adapt to the modern woman now that she has real power and can demand equality and god help you if you demand that your the boss.

I think this will be a good potentail thread i somtimes wish i was born in the forties when men could be men and women acted more feminine and wont so fucked up due to the evils of the media and tripe that bad parenting and crap schools that produce the british female.