View Single Post
(#8)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 18-08-2009, 08:47 AM

It is very true; we can all deliberate over different proven styles of game, just like a fat girl attempting different fad diets, but not see them through to the end. I am guilty of dabbling with different styles of game through my time learning. I must admit though that some things I tried just didn’t suit the person I am or want to become. Of course it can be all seen as a great marketing trick to rebrand gaming styles in different formats and claim them to be ‘the one’ and get people shifting from one to the next without getting anywhere with their own game! People can read and theorize till they’re blue in the face.

For me though, I don’t wish to treat this whole life improvement thing as an overnight phenomenon. I guess the routine side of game offers a quick fix to potentially better interaction with girls, say within a month via the Rules of the Game, and the natural game solution a more complex long term solution where inner game is tackled head on.

However, as with a diet, it’s your attitude and dedication to acting on these readings that counts.

girls just wanna have fun