View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Self develp issues - 21-08-2011, 08:47 PM

Keep getting into troubl at work. Took a new job, pretty social, trying to push myself to develop as a person under rough conditions. Job involves working with the public, command and challenge, leading so is good. Keep getting in problems with seniors who try to correct/improve my behaviour by threatening to fire me. I think its mainly because I talk to them like equals, not superiors and I'm reasonably unaffcted and argumantative when they criticise me. later I get upset and feel under threat, usually in their presence.

Instead of blaming these discipline warnings on others, I am looking at them as ultimately being caused by me. (And trying to limit making things worse thru positive behaviour). I dont want to fall out with the seniors bcos this will ultimately set a spiral of social doom and I will end up getting fired due to all hating eachother. Equally I dont want to re-enforce their behaviour by continuing to be friendly to them, joking around etc. But third option, limit interactions, only do work related talking, is what they want anyway. They want to be known as having power. The guy said to me today
"none of us can change our character, but you need to change yours".

maybe I should just be super unaffected "I dont mind you r trying to get me fired, lets have a bloody good chat hahaha laugh joke" I dont really know.

The Fuckest Uppest