View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Send a message via MSN to flows101
Default Doing what ever you want on a seriously deep, deep level - 21-08-2011, 04:15 PM

Going out 3/5 nights a week and listing to Eckert Tolle & similar types author’s and a tone of RSD/Juggler has led me to believe that this GAME is truly played on an internal level a lot of people might say yeah we know that already but there’s a difference between knowing and truly UNDERSTANDING AND PRACTICING.

To begin with, when I started going out again I would set myself targets (which is by all means a good starting point) for example attempt to Kclose x amount of girls or attempt to number close x amount of girls but I was doing all of it under the umbrella of “I want women’s APPROVAL” the biggest side effect of this frame of thinking is that you run out of things to say and you do not ESCALATE or show any SEXUAL INTENET as you fear losing the girl.

Only the other night did I realise how TRULY RIDICULOUS it is to run out of things to say, I understand now that you can only run out things to say if you CARE about what she will think of what you have to say.

If on a deep, deep level you don’t CARE about what she will think of what you have to say and do the first thing that comes to your head even if it’s not to her approval, there will almost like a 0.01 second delay to the thought then the action.

What usually happens when looking for approval, is that you have the thought or feeling (if your very present you will hear it or feel it and be aware of it) in your head or body then you reassess it but the funny thing is the pure original thought or feeling is sometimes the BEST ONE and is a true reflection of what you truly WANT.

Example:

1st thought: wow she is hot I would love to meet her
2nd thought: but she’s with all those guys one might be her BF
3rd thought: I don’t want to any trouble tonight so I‘ll leave it

Now if you act on the 1st thought before the others materialise the instruction wheel in your head is only 0.2 seconds long but by the time you get to the girl your mind would of subconsciously shifted through everything you EVER read about PU and almost out of thin air you say the right thing or what you BELIEVE to be the right thing at that time but because YOU believe it she believes it.

You get into you head when you start REASSESSING thoughts instead of acting on the original thought that was generated by present awareness.

Now please take in to consideration my thought loops are becoming more in line with my self-improvement goals so the 1st thought I have is usually the one I should act on but if your still a AFC it might be that the 2nd or even 3rd thought is the one you need to act on the 1st thought is usually the one that fits most in line with your realty at any given time.

Also I’m at a place where I can hear my thoughts within the present moment but not associate with them so the thought is there but I decide whether or not to act on it so basically I am not attached to the thought, but I still slip in and out of this state, I assume it’ll get better with time.

Back to the topic at hand, I’ve come to the conclusion that by me acting, saying and doing what I want, acting on my own intentions which is fun and sex, enjoying myself when I go out and understanding that ALL THINGS WILL COME TO AN END at some point and that the world is truly a VERY LIGHT PLACE, and that on the level of FORM nothing is a big deal.
The Following User Says Thank You to flows101 For This Useful Post:
Lovefish (25-08-2011)