View Single Post
(#27)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 17-08-2011, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLAJay View Post
The "basics" mentioned above are unethical and not taught by everyone. If someone tells you they've got a boyfriend then they're not interested enough, just move on. It has nothing to do with testing, you should not have to put up with being tested as a part of attracting someone. By continuing to attempt to attract someone after being told this you're doing nothing but demonstrate you're a huge cock for not giving a shit she has a boyfriend or not.

Any woman that does this isn't worth the time or effort. If you do attract her after such a thing she's demonstrated her own unsuitability by not caring about the morals of a guy hitting on someone with a boyfriend. It demonstrates that she likely does the same or has potential unfaithful leanings. It is most certainly a red flag.

You are testing women in your interactions, place your standards higher, pissing about like that should be something that rules a woman out.
Fuck ethics this is a PUA site its says so at the top of this page.

I can only comment on field experience but a good percentage of girls say they have a boyfriend or a variation of this, I wouldn't like to give a percentage now that Jays back I'm sure he could dig up something.

Of course some will genuinely have a bf so if you've managed to seduce her its your call whether you take her away from her boyfriend, I'm not going to tell you to take her home and fuck her. Thats your choice.

Focusing on the ones that say they have a bf and this happens a lot for 100's of reasons, shes shit testing you, she's not looking, she's gay, she's bored , she can't be arsed......etc

You get through this and you're in, whats it cost you a few extra minutes?

Phil will understamd this in sales as a potential customer saying 'Not Interested', do you spend more time here or move on? You can move on but would you rather make 10 calls or 100 calls?

My advice is if she says she has a bf, stay in there a bit longer, then move on if necessary and if she says she has a bf NEVER under any circumstances say 'Oh I'm sorry' what the fuck are you appologising for? The fact she has a bf, fuck that if you say that you may well as leave you've shown you go through life appologising for everything fucking thing.

Don’t think about rejection shouldn’t even enter your head, don’t think about it, just do it, no hesitations. Talk to her.

It’s the only way to get good

Top 10 ebooks | Flaking | Revitalizing Old Numbers | Cold Reading Pussy | Being a Challenge to Women