View Single Post
(#24)
Old

Default 17-08-2011, 05:01 PM

I met a guy who is relatively new to the community last week. He had AA and looked edgey. He then rushed off into set and looked to be doing well, but came back to me quickly afterwards. I said " Why did you leave ?? You were looking good !!" He replies "She has a boyfriend " I say " Well I don't see him anywhere. " I then explain how grils always say they have a boyfriend even if they don't, to see how guys react . I tell him he should ignore it and don't talk about 'him' or alternatively use a boyfriend destroyer. I could tell from his concentration he had not heard this before.

He then had his drink at his chest. I used to do this all the time and it pissed one of my mates off big time. He constantly pushed it down until it became habit. Now I end up doing it to other guys!! Anyway do it to him he gives me a WTF look. I explain about the body language behind it and he took it in, leaving his drink lower down. Sure you would all agree the getting rid of the 'Beer Sheild' is standard BL.

Anyway he's a decent lad had a good chat in the smoking area with him. He tells me he had taken a bootcamp 2 weeks ago in London, it cost him about £900 I think. I didn't say anything but I was shocked he had never heard of the basics mentioned above. Could be him or the company I don't know. Just thought it was worth adding to the thread.