View Single Post
(#39)
Old
Deleted

Default 14-08-2011, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan300 View Post
this can work against u

doesnt matter if a girl says it to a guy or likewise, it makes the other person want more cos they are made aware they cant have it, so they begin to want more

from my experience i dont think its a good idea to say this type of thing, it should be worded different, i know its sort of contradictory, cos even though saying "i dont want anything serious" sounds like an acceptable thing to state where u both stand from the beginning, it can easily lead either the girl or boy to naturally want more cos they know its out of the question

i say i know personally cos its what my ex said to me when we started our shenanigans (to be included in Dan300: The autobiography)

actually, anyone know any cool things to say in a situation like this with a girl u have only met to keep it casual & not awkward???
Work against you? It isn't your fault if she falls in love with you.. You were clear from day one.. As soon as she starts talking about you two being an item, bin her off immediately and find better pussy!

You can't be responsible for every woman's emotions just cos you worded things that would make her want you.. if anything, this works for you, cos she wants more sex with you (till she falls in love, and you bin her off)