View Single Post
(#21)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 12-08-2011, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giant View Post
As corrected by Free Online Spell Checker - check any text (English, French, Spanish, German, Italian) not the best, but might be useful for you
Wow Thanks for the spell check link as now word perfert i found it frustrating with no spell check on the above many thanks giant.

THe decipherable post was deliberate I was attempting to be poetic not pathetic !

As for siding with my brother that is your choice in fact if I remember I got high praise from the guy who said my post and advise were very helpful and have been praised again by the line that totally blew you're ears out of the water and you know it!!!!.

My writing ability is not at a high standard that I will admit then again many others on the forum are worse or better but not many and hell sometimes I have corrected you're spelling!!!!.I Did not know that your job on the forum is to antagonist you and my brother would get on as you could both snigger and sit with that high and mighty attitude and think because I read the independent that you have a superiority complex and view other people a bit to harshly remember you're sit stinks as much as mine ! And that you will up no matter how clever you are or how much money you possess you will end up in hole in the ground just like me and the maggots will be eating you're eye balls and brains!!.

IF you day to you sir.
Met me in real life you would find that I verbalism in a real life conversation as good as the next man as I may be in the gutter but when I look up I see only the stars!!!.

Good