Thread: Gunwitch
View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Gunwitch - 14-08-2009, 05:45 PM

I've been listening to some gunwitch stuff this week on the way to and from work and I have to say i'm not impressed.
Some of his stuff is ok but nothing really stood out or made me think I should use it.

One of his methods is to hover around women until they notice you then go in, in my experience this is exactly the opposite of what you want to do.
He also advises stalking! Basically if you see a girl you like walking down the street walk pass her then turn around follow her and then hover around until she notices then start talking to her! He even calls it stalking.

The guy seemed like he didn't really respect women either.
At one point he came off as racist when he referered to a guy who was hitting on the same girl his friend was as "immigrant guy" then did some really shit accent.

He also rated in order the difficulty of approaches but I didn't agree with them and surely it depends on the person. I find i've got better results on dancefloors than in bars but he rates them the other way around.

Anyway my conclusion is it's not really worth your time, i'd even go so far as to say it's the worst pick up material i've heard.

"Is it wrong for a man to love his guitar?"

"It is if he puts his balls between the strings, and strums himself to ecstasy!"