View Single Post
(#10)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 11-08-2011, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolblackguy View Post
Wassup ppl cbg here and I really need some advice on this problem I'm having. Even though it's got noting to do with my game (which by the way is going pretty well, I am currently having so much fun it's unreal) it's really bothering me.

My problem is with the ultimate amog, my big brother (he's 21, I'm 18). Just a quick back story our relationship has never been great (not terrible but more tolerance than love). I think he's quite insecure because almost every waking minute he constantly talks about me in a very negative way almost as if too feel good about himself. He'll tell my mum and sister how useless i am, how I'm messy and untidy, how I contribute nothing to this family etc and whatever else he can think of (which by the way is all bullshit trust me). But worst of all he loves to argue in public, which is something i hate (i personally think what happens at home stays at home). So here's my problem, before i got into the game I use to argue back an forth whenever he randomly started criticising me, But now after reading about inner game and it's teachings of being able to rise above negativity and be the type of person who is unaffected by negative people and whatever they have to say about you. I have began trying to be the type of person they talk about.

But ever since I started to try and ignore all his bitchy comments and snide remarks they just seem to have intensified, and now he analyses absolutely everything i do looking for some way to put me down. Even though I try so hard to ignore him, I just cant seem to rise above it and end up getting sucked in to having a pointless argument.

I seriously dont know what to do any more, I cant just move away from him because we live in the same house and i know your probably thinking just ignore him but it feels like whenever you show disinterest to a girl; they just want your attention more and more, so now he talks about me almost constantly. Any advice or feedback would be greatly appreciated.
[i] have a brother that sounds very familar but we have fallen out due to him being a twat he sounds just like my brother very conflicting when i say black he will say white just to get a reaction we used to get on but over the years we now dont speak to each other due to a huge argruement as the man constanly argues over very trivail things i basicly said.

If i never see you again in my life that suits me find you are a demented frus stated little man funny when we played squash as i was very good played for my hometown i had to give him a handicap the dude would lose then have the nearve to lecture about my game i would say quite carmly shut the fuck up you dont lecture the guy that has just won.

But seroiusly your brother is probaly jealous your getting some fanny its all down to being insecure your brother sound disrespectful and hell in a few years you may just dicide cut them out of your life if they continue or just wont change then say you continue with this i will cut you out off my life.
The Following User Says Thank You to piers147 For This Useful Post:
coolblackguy (11-08-2011)