View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Facebook seem to be blocking friends requests to strangers be careful - 03-08-2011, 06:22 PM

If you use facebook like I used it for 'gaming' I think they just got tough or more and more bitches are reporting friend requests.

I was talking to a friend who just discovered game and wanting to use facebook, I told him how to utilise model agencies and night clubs for sources of 10’s then cherry pick the best and send lots of friend requests.

He sent 25 friend requests over the space of a week, which is not a lot this got him a two day ban.

What’s interesting is when I was doing this, only just over 3 months ago I’d be sending 150 in two weeks, over the space of 6 months I must have sent over 500 friend requests. Maybe, I was lucky????

So not wanting to miss the chance to experiment, this past month I used my 2nd facebook account in the interests of PU and my friend is indeed correct. I did notice on some I wasn't able to write a message and just got a pop up saying some shit about this bitch only shares info with guys she knows. Just two of these got me a got me a 3 day ban and I'm guessing the account is now black listed????? Which is how they were able to ban me for 7 days then 14 days???

I’m now up to a 14 day ban and I’m going to quit just in case I get a permanent ban.

So what’s recently changed???

I can’t find anything on Google, obviously face book are not going to post the criteria.

If anyone can explain this I’d be interested.

Does that mean fb is now a no go area for ‘gaming’ girls, because its fuck all good for anything else.

Don’t think about rejection shouldn’t even enter your head, don’t think about it, just do it, no hesitations. Talk to her.

It’s the only way to get good

Top 10 ebooks | Flaking | Revitalizing Old Numbers | Cold Reading Pussy | Being a Challenge to Women

Last edited by Knave; 03-08-2011 at 06:34 PM.